Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Moved In

Well we are finally in our own house.

Friday was our first night and oops we forgot curtains, alarm clocks etc. I couldn't find anything. Oh and our sleep number bed wouldn't work and we had to tear apart the air compressor and fix it, it had been jostled in the move and the air was not staying in. Cori and Jessie stayed with us on the bunk beds we set up for them.

Saturday Cori and I helped my dad haul wood and Luna the cat finally came to the house.

Sunday we worked on putting some things away and had a nice dinner. Mark came over and put up the chiar rail in the dinning room.

Monday the refrigerator that Mark and Jane gave us showed up and I spent the evening cleaning it and moving food from the small extra frig to the one in the kitchen. My kitchen looks much smaller now with the frig but what can you do.

I will be posting pictures of before and after soon so check back often.

No comments: